You must be eligible to work in Ireland at the time of application.
We are currently looking to recruit a selection of BIM/AutoCAD Technicians / BIM Coordinators for roles nationwide.
Our clients are multidisciplinary engineering practices operating across the public and private sectors in Ireland. Ideally, candidates will have experience with BIM and Revit within a structural environment within a large multi-disciplinary design office or large contractor design office.
The Role: Day to day, you will be producing Revit models with output 2D GA and detailed drawings for a range of multi-million euro projects, including commercial, residential and educational.
You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification Revit and AutoCAD essential experience within a large consultancy environment is preferable.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from Feasibility stage to Detailed construction stage
- Experience in co-ordination structural works with other design team members
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication