Are you looking for very competitive salaries, frequent and continuous professional development, and flexible working hours?
Apply now even if you don’t have an up-to-date CV! This consultancy has a reputation for high quality and innovative designs across all sectors. The successful candidate will work for a consultancy that has shown 60 years of excellence and expertise.
- BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering or BSc (Hons) in Geology (or equivalent honours degree)
- MSc or higher in Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Broad knowledge and understanding of civil and geotechnical engineering with practical experience of site works (such as ground investigations, earthworks, construction works)
- Experienced in the design of geotechnical structures and the use of design software, such as Slope W, Repute, Plaxis, and Holebase
- Track record of managing delivery of geotechnical projects
- Design and management of ground investigations
- Design of ground investigations and specialist geotechnical structures
- Management of project teams and budgets
- Promoting technical excellence
- Supervision and mentoring of graduates and apprentices
- Business development, bids and proposals
What are you waiting for? Apply now!