We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Arboriculturist. An excellent opportunity which offers great potential for career development. You can be based in Dublin, Galway or Kerry, with the option to work remotely also. The successful candidate must demonstrate a knowledge of arboriculture and have experience in this sector.
The role includes recruitment of new arboriculture business and oversight and delivery of such projects to the high standards expected by clients. A proven ability to safely deliver high quality work to tight deadlines is essential.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, along with a company vehicle, a work phone/ laptop and all professional membership fees covered also.
– Managing and developing arboriculture services.
– Seek to win new arboriculture-related business for the company
– Provide advice and guidance to existing and future clients on arboriculture issues as they arise.
– Work to the highest professional and safety standards and develop policies and procedures that ensure the safety and welfare of personnel in their delivery of professional services to clients.
– Keep up to date with relevant legislation and guidance
– Manage a large workload efficiently including scheduling of work and communicating with team members and clients in a timely manner.
– Manage time and project delivery in an organised and proactive manner
– Work as a team member and share knowledge, expertise and learning with colleagues.
– Collate and store arboriculture data and reports pertaining to client sites and maintain these records in line with company policies.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
– Relevant Arboriculture qualifications (Level 6 or above) or related discipline is essential.
– Membership of relevant professional bodies is desirable.
– Proven leadership ability.
– High awareness of health & safety requirements.
– Experience of developing new business opportunities.
– Excellent computer skills particularly MS Office.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Ability to manage projects to tight deadlines.
– Previous experience in GIS including ArcGIS and QGIS is desirable.
– Full driving licence – essential.
– Willingness to travel throughout Ireland.
– Capable of working well alone as well as part of a team.