Our client is looking for an Architectural Technologist with BIM / Revit skills, required immediately to work as a team member in the Dublin Office of an international multidiscipline consultancy. Good knowledge of Building Regulations and proficiency in BIM / Revit required.
Desirable skills / attributes:
Assisting Architectural Team / Senior Architect on concept design development and detailed design for a range of projects including education, healthcare, commercial office & leisure projects.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Interest in design, the environment and sustainable development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Must be a proactive and motivated self-starter.
- Capable of working on their own or as part of team.