Are you an experienced structural engineer with a strong background in project delivery, team development, and client management? Do you have a passion for shaping and leading structural engineering teams? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you will be based in London Canary Wharf, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of our structural engineering team. Your role will be client-facing and will involve running projects, as well as identifying new leads and securing new and repeat business.
- Deliver projects from inception to completion
- Lead and manage resource in the delivery of projects
- Engage with clients and other professionals at the inception stage of projects
- Contribute to emerging design concepts
- Identify new leads and secure new and repeat business
- Sell Civil and Structural Engineering services and lead and manage multi-disciplinary project teams
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of design in Reinforced Concrete Construction
- Excellent working knowledge of the current Eurocodes and specifically BSEN 1992: (Eurocode 2)
- Experience in the assessment of existing structures and new build designs
- Experience in selling Civil and Structural Engineering services, as well as multi-disciplinary consultancy services
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write compelling proposals and deliver engaging presentations
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline and Chartered Engineer (CEng) status
- Strong network of contacts in the London market and Southeast region
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a company with a significant presence in the London Design and Construction industry. Apply today to take your career to the next level!