Our client is seeking to recruit a full-time CAD Specialist to join their expanding CAD and Graphics team.
The successful candidate will produce CAD designs suitable for the planning system across a broad range of large-scale infrastructure developments. Our client is particularly interested in candidates with experience using Civil 3D software. Although the primary focus of the role is the production of AutoCAD (2D and Civil 3D) outputs, candidates with a multi-disciplinary background will have the opportunity to collaborate with their in-house graphics team in the provision of a various graphics services, such as the production of models for 3D visualisations (photomontages).
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- High competency with AutoCAD Software;
- Competency or familiarity with Civil 3D software;
- Ability to produce CAD and/or Civil 3D outputs fit for the Irish planning system (or equivalent);
- A capacity to independently produce high-quality outputs to predefined deadlines;
- Experience working within a team environment;
Other desirable skills, attributes, and interests relevant to this position include:
- Experience with 3D modelling software such as 3D Studio Max & Revit;
- Experience with the Adobe suite such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience using Geographical Information Systems (GIS) such as QGIS;
- Photography and printing;
- On-site surveying experience;
- Full Irish, EU or the UK driving licence;
- Knowledge or experience with remote sensing tools.
- A collaborative and flexible approach to the role with the ambition to excel and grow within the company.
Remuneration for the role will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Applications are invited from candidates of all levels of experience that satisfy the key requirements of the role.
Our client is a Galway based company with the majority of employees returning to their new office over the recent past. The successful candidate will be working with the CAD and Graphics Team on a daily basis as well as the other environmental and landscape teams in the office. They are currently operating a hybrid remote working/office arrangement for many of their employees.