Fantastic opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers which have over 180 qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions throughout Water, Development & Structures, Transportation, Energy & Sustainability, Environment & Planning and Working Internationally sectors. To achieve this they always need dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join their team – they have been delivering excellence for 60 years and know the right people are the key ingredient to the success.
Gaia Talent is looking to recruit an CAD Technician to join the well established both Water Services and Transportation teams. The ideal candidate will be based in Dublin but flexible/hybrid arrangements are available for this position.
Capable of creating the following drawings:
- Detailed Plans of sites with notes to the correct scales;
- Creation of Longsections for pipes and roads;
- Plans and Sections of Typical Details from site such as Pumping Station, Manholes, Embankments;
- Profiles of sites from Surveys;
- Xrefs – mapping, utilities, etc;
- Creation of drawing booklets for each stage of a project such as planning, detailed design, construction, as-built.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Certificate (level 6 or higher in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent professional qualification in engineering OR 3 years experience in an engineering environment;
- Knowledge of drawing software tools – Autodesk and Autodesk Civil 3D;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Problem solving skills;
- Full driver’s license.
- Revit skills;
- Working knowledge of drainage and road design;
- Good understanding of correct drawing presentation using standards.
- Competitive salary;
- Great place to work;
- Staff supporting development career and performance;
- Flexible core hours (37.5 hrs/week);
- Bike to work scheme;
- Tax saver commuter tickets;