Excellent career opportunity to join one of Ireland’s best employers where you’ll gainly exposure to an exceptionally diverse project portfolio.
The post will suit candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project managers to ensure completion of deliverables to agreed timetables
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team
Skills / Qualifications
- Certificate or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering or CAD
- 3 years post-graduate experience in AutoCAD for civil engineering projects
- Experienced in developing detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings
- Knowledge of CADS RC, RC detailing/scheduling
- Knowledge of Revit Structures and Civil 3D an advantage
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.