This is an opportunity to work with one of the top consultancies in Ireland that offer one of the best remuneration packages in the market. They are currently looking for a Bridge / Civil Engineer to support the delivery of a broad range of projects. The position would suit motivated, practical and adaptable individuals who have the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental consultancy.
- We require a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience in the design and supervision of bridge rehabilitation and replacement projects and of roads or other civil works.
- Knowledge of current government forms of contract documentation would be an advantage.
- This Engineer will join our Roads, Bridges and Marine sector, which is responsible for a wide range of bridge, road and marine projects throughout Ireland.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of your field of engineering.
- QQI Level 8 or 9 Qualification in an accredited Engineering programme.
- Good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards.
- Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertake design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards.
- Manage the production of drawings and reports.
- Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend meetings with clients, other consultants and contractors during the course of projects.
- Ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working model.
- Friendly, Flexible working environment.
- Paid Maternity Leave.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Paid professional membership fee.
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Active Sports and Social Club.