This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing environmental consultancies. The role will be a combination of remote and office based (Dublin or Wexford) with the possibility of some site-based projects to assist with surveys as and when required.
- Model and create drawings from raw survey data.
- Develop from and create new templates and feature libraries.
- Produce general arrangement drawings for civils infrastructure in CAD.
- Develop cross sections and details from Survey data and Volumetric Analysis.
- Assist with Land / Site / Building Surveys.
- Quarry and Waste Facility premises design.
- Strong AutoCAD skills with excellent knowledge of plot style and graphic manipulation of line weights and colours.
- Prior experience of working on Civil Projects, Waste Facilities, Quarry and Surveying within an Engineering Consultancy environment
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in a similar role with comparable responsibility;
- A full Driving Licence;
- Chartered / Chartership (desirable but not required);
- Knowledge of some of the following Software Packages:
Survey Control Centre – SCC
MS Office – Word, Excel etc
Pix4D Mapper & Pix4d Survey (Or Similar)- Photogrammetry
Trimble Sketch up
- a full time, permanent position
- an industry leading remuneration package
- competitive annual leave entitlements
- an Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- an opportunity to work as part of a wider engaged, positive and successful team of environmental experts of varying disciplines with a broad range of skills and experience
- a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment
- an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with
- an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company
- remote working will be facilitated
- a hybrid work model, supported by state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and project and time management systems.