We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Civil Design Project Manager to join our client’s team and work on a range of civil engineering and building projects for private and public sector clients.
The successful candidate will have at least 5-10 years of professional experience in the design of civil and building infrastructure projects and strong interpersonal, written, and presentation skills.
You will be responsible for project management and contract administration to ensure that design requirements, project schedules, and budgets are met, coordinating and managing design teams, and assisting with business development activities. You will also have the chance to mentor and guide junior employees and show them the path to increase their technical level.
- Minimum Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering
- Further qualification in Project Management (preferred)
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of professional experience in the design of civil and building infrastructure projects
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation, communication, and investigation skills
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of individuals across all levels of the organization
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary design teams (advantageous)
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D)
- Experience with software packages such as MS Project and other programming platforms
- Knowledge of construction contracts such as GCCC or PWMF Forms of Contract
If you have the necessary qualifications and skills and are excited about the prospect of working on a variety of civil engineering and building projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! All CVs are considered.