One of the world’s leading providers of engineering professional consulting and support services is seeking a Civil Engineer.
You would be required to work in their dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in either the Dublin or Cork Office. The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects such as land development for industrial/ commercial/ logistics/ residential projects in addition to potable and foul water infrastructure development.
- Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Chartered or aspiring to be chartered in the near future.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in storm water, foul, water, roads, earthworks and general civil design elements desirable.
- Engineering report writing experience required.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Micro Drainage and aviation experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
About the company:
Sustainability at the heart of their business strategy. They possess a significant breadth of knowledge and depth of skills. They build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of ideas. Together with their employees, they’re always striving to find better ways to get things done. They are a certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.