About the role
Our client’s Data Management team forms a key part of the Data Operations function, preparing and delivering project data through a combination of data sources.
The Data Quality Lead role is a key part of the Data Management and Processing team, working closely with the Data Manager to ensure high standards of data processing and optimal quality data is provided for remote sensing marine wildlife projects, whilst supporting the Data Analysts through providing processes, guidance and documentation around data quality.
- Assess the quality of data processing and visualisation by the Data Management and Processing team
- Quality assure data analysis submitted through Data Management team reports alongside Data Manager
- Perform regular quality audits on database administration and data handling processes
- Introduce new data assurance processes and methodologies for the Data Management team as appropriate
- Monitor Data Analysis team outputs in line with any necessary deadlines or SLAs
- Communicate with GIS Manager around database management, data workflows and data processing
- Analyse database information and assess data systems and tools for processing use alongside the GIS Manager
- Work with Data Manager to ensure company data processes, documentation and data management protocols are in line with industry best practice
- Provide training and guidance for the Data Management team around data quality and best practices
- Work with other data/sensing requirement technologies and compare against existing equipment