Join one of Ireland’s largest international consultancies! We are seeking a Design Engineer with 4+ years of relevant planning and design experience to join our busy Highways and Transportation team in our Dublin office.
Desirable skills and attributes include:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a consultancy environment
- Being chartered or close to achieving Chartership
- Experience in delivering a range of projects including active travel, urban and rural road schemes, public realm, and pavement rehabilitation for public and private sector clients
- Proficiency in relevant design software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MX, and BIM
- Knowledge of relevant design standards including the TII Technical Standards, DMURS, National Cycle Manual, etc. and the ability to apply this knowledge to designs
- Experience in the design of national and non-national road schemes in Ireland
- Experience in the development of road schemes including feasibility studies, preliminary design, planning, detailed design, tender document preparation, and contract administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work within a team and independently to achieve project goals
- A full driving license
The ideal candidate will also have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, a flexible approach with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed, a positive outlook and approachable manner, and be well-motivated and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
If you feel that your CV matches the description, send it out today! All are duly considered.