This is an opportunity to work with one of the top consultancies in Ireland that offer one of the best remuneration packages in the market. They are currently looking for an Ecology-Sector Lead with experience in working with large teams in a range of diverse projects, preferably in the consultancy sector.
- Project Management of ecological projects in a diverse range of sectors;
- Interaction with project managers in other sectors or disciplines within the company;
- The ability to identify, manage and deal with project risk and develop solutions where required;
- Preparing Tender Submission Proposals;
- Client management and business development;
- Managing, guiding, and mentoring junior team members;
- Consultation with regulators and statutory bodies;
- Experience in preparation of appeal submissions, Oral Hearings and JR proceedings;
- Stakeholder engagement and management;
- Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA).
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Ecology or Science equivalent. MSc preferable.
- Membership of a professional body desired, CIEEM or other appropriate body.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working model.
- Friendly, Flexible working environment.
- Paid Maternity Leave.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Paid professional membership fee.
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Active Sports and Social Club.