We have a great opportunity for an experienced Ecology-Sector Lead. You can be based in either Cork or Tralee (with the possibility to work remotely also).
Skills / Qualifications required
- Degree in Ecology or Science equivalent. MSc preferable.
- Membership of a professional body desired, CIEEM or other appropriate body.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Experience in working with large teams in a range of diverse projects, preferably in the consultancy sector.
- Project Management of ecological projects in diverse range of sectors.
- Interaction with project managers in other sectors or disciplines within the company and the ability to identify, manage and deal with project risk and develop solutions where required.
- Preparing Tender Submission Proposals.
- Client management and business development.
- Managing, guiding, and mentoring of junior team members.
- Consultation with regulators and statutory bodies. Experience in preparation of appeal submissions, Oral Hearings and JR proceedings.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA) and Appropriate Assessment (AA).
Competitive salary. Leading the ecology team within the practice in conjunction with senior Managers/ Directors. CPD Programme with support and mentoring. Working on a wide range of projects. Health insurance plan. Company Pension Scheme. Active Sports and Social Club. Protection of life and long term illness cover. 22 days annual leave. Paid professional membership fee.
*Experience: 10-15 years experience required for this role