We have an exciting opportunity for a Energy Engineer. Can be based in Dublin, Cork, Galway or Donegal as you have the option to work from home. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or willing to gain knowledge in preparing energy audits.
The successful candidate will conduct energy reviews and establish baseline Energy Performance Indicators (EnPIs) objectives, targets and action plans under the direction/mentoring of senior engineers.
Skills and experience
- Relevant 3rd level and technical energy qualification.
- Ideally 1 year or more experience in an energy conservation role.
- Ideally experience in the construction sector is an advantage.
- Ideally experience and/or knowledge of sustainable energy communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build relationships with external and internal teams to achieve buy-in to firm policies and practices.
- Self-confidence, maturity, discipline, and a commercial approach to establish credibility at all levels in the business.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Certified Energy Management Certification desirable. The preferred candidate may be required to carry out this training whilst working.
- Good organisational, negotiations and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Applicants should have their own transport and a full clean driving license.