We are seeking EIA Project Managers / Environmental Consultants to work within our clients environmental team on exciting and varied environmental projects. You can be based in either Cork or Tralee (with the possibility to work remotely also).
The roles will be focussed on managing EIA and Planning projects in the area of Infrastructure, Marine, Agrifood, Pharmaceuticals and Renewable Energy. The ability and experience in managing and working with large teams and interacting with clients and other design team units across our offices are essential.
- Management of EIA process for large scale projects
- Management of a range of environmental projects
- Liaising with clients and managing the delivery of projects within defined programme and budget
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
- Management and mentoring of junior team members
- Business development and preparation of tender submissions
- Preparation of EIA screening and scoping reports and planning reports
- Environmental due diligence assessments
- Preparation of statutory consent documentation
- Consultation with regulators and statutory bodies
Skills / Qualifications required
- Degree in Environmental Science, Natural Science, or Engineering or equivalent
- 7-10 years post qualification experience, most of which will have been gained within an environmental consultancy area
- Experience in EIA, as both an EIA practitioner and with EIA management
- Membership of a professional body
- Ability to lead teams, work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical report writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in environmental consultancy and support providing advice to clients in a variety of sectors.
*Experience: 7-10 years’ experience is required for this role