A multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in the areas of Environment, Sustainability, Waste Management, Planning, Engineering and GPS Land Surveying has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic, Environmental Project Manager to support the continued growth of the company.
This position is:
- A full time, permanent position.
- A hybrid work position, supported by state-of-the-art IT systems and software management tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working within the Commercial Strategy Team, you will have the opportunity to support the presales process, preparing quotation proposals and deliver the onboarding of new client projects onto our sales and project management systems.
- Ensure efficient and accurate updating of the company’s project management platform with new project work across the business.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and ensuring that they are responded to and/or passed on to the appropriate person within the company.
- Ensure the assignment of new projects to the appropriate team having regard to capacity and client timelines.
- Assist with generating fee proposals, bids/tenders for private and public sector clients.
- 3+ years of demonstrable project management or sales coordination experience, possessing a high standard of administrative and management experience.
- Experience of using sales and project management software tools (Hubspot and Wrike an advantage)
- A relevant third level degree, ideally with an environmental background
- Experience in a private consultancy an advantage
- Self-motivated team player with excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic approach to individual and teamwork
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude, an ability to motivate others and a demonstrated willingness to learn.
What we offer
- This role offers a full time, permanent position and includes an industry leading remuneration package and competitive annual leave entitlements which will reflect the level of skill and experience the successful candidate brings to the team.
- The company will provide an Employee Assistance Programme to support and promote health and wellbeing amongst our staff. We also support the Bike to Work Scheme.
- The company is a dynamic consultancy which offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of a wider engaged, positive and successful team of environmental experts of varying disciplines with a broad range of skills and experience.
- We provide a collaborative, positive and enjoyable learning environment. Our team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.