Are you a managerial professional passionate about the Environment and committed to being an active part of the chance that the world needs?
Gaia Talent has an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic professional to join a well-established company to support the continued growth of the business. You will be part of the Commercial Strategy Team as an Environmental Coordinator. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude, an ability to motivate others & a demonstrated willingness to learn.
About the role:
This is a full-time permanent position. You will be working Monday to Friday during business time. A hybrid work environment is available to you as well as the possibility to work fully remotely. All the IT equipment, software, and tools are provided. Please note – although this position can be remote, it is essential that all applicants are based in Ireland or the UK and have the right to work full-time at these locations.
What you will be doing:
Working within the Commercial Strategy Team, you will have the opportunity to support the presales process, prepare quotation proposals & deliver the onboarding of new client projects onto our sales and project management systems.
– Ensure efficient and accurate updating of the project management platform with new project work across the business;
– Dealing with customer enquires and ensuring that they are responded to and/or passed on to the appropriate person within the company;
– Ensure the assignment of new projects to the appropriate team having regard to capacity and client timelines;
– Assist with generating fee proposals, and bids/tenders for private and public sector clients.
What we expect from you:
– 3+ years of demonstrable project management or sales coordination experience, possessing a high standard of administrative & management experience;
– Experience in using sales & project management software tools (Hubspot and Wrike an advantage);
– Relevant third-level degree, ideally with an environmental background;
– Experience in a private consultancy is an advantage;
What abilities are good to have:
– Self-motivated team player with excellent organization & communication skills;
– Attention to detail and accuracy;
– Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic approach to individual and teamwork.
What we offer to you:
– An industry-leading remuneration package & competitive annual leave entitlements which will reflect the level of skill and experience the successful candidate brings to the team;
– An Employee Assistance Program to support & promote health and well-being amongst the staff;
– Support to the Bike to Work Scheme;
– Work as part of a dynamic consultancy that offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work as part of a wider engaged, positive, and successful team of environmental experts of varying disciplines with a broad range of skills and experience;
– A collaborative, positive, and enjoyable learning environment. Team members strive to be the best at what they do with a strong emphasis on quality, accuracy, client care, and project ownership. This presents an opportunity to work on a varied range of projects, broadening skills and experience all the time with an emphasis on continued professional development, training, and periodic performance reviews to develop your career within the company.
This is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified applicants.
Think you are a good fit? Apply now! The Gaia Talent team will shortly review your application and chat with you as soon as possible!