An excellent opportunity to join an environmental consultancy with a global reach. You will be working with a large number of clients including large corporations and governments to help them understand and solve a wide variety of environmental projects.
The Project Manager role will be central to the effectiveness in delivering complex projects and such projects notably include the ecological aspects of Wind Farm development proposals, from the early constraints surveys, and detailed site surveys over 2 or more years, through to the submission of reports for planning.
- managing a portfolio of projects and programmes for the environmental division
- ensuring projects are delivered in line with best practice methodology and internal systems
- regular liaison with internal and external technical teams as well as the
- management and development of client relationships
- identifying new business opportunities
- ensuring that all systems and project documentation is up to date is essential.
- project management professional with an excellent track record of delivery on a range of projects, both big and small, ideally within a professional services organisation.
- incredibly organised, able to spin many plates and manage competing demands with ease
- able to manage your time effectively to ensure you can deliver to project deadlines.
- comfortable working in new and uncertain environments
- be flexible and ready for action!
- Substantial Project Management experience, preferably within a professional services organisation
- Excellent project management skills, covering all elements including leading people, resource management, financial management and project controls
- PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel, IT and system skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- An interest in ecology is welcomed
The role will be supporting a team based in Sligo, however, you can be based elsewhere as remote work is facilitated.
If this sounds like you, even if your skill-set doesn’t match 100%, send in your CV! Everyone is duly considered.