We are seeking a motivated and adaptable recent graduate in Civil Engineering to join our team as a Graduate Bridge / Civil Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental consultancy and work on a wide range of bridge, road, and marine projects throughout Ireland.
- To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A QQI Level 8 or 9 Qualification in an accredited Engineering program
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of civil engineering, including good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and manage the production of drawings and reports
- Proactivity, good communication skills, and the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards, co-ordinating work with engineers of other disciplines, and ensuring the production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
While we prefer candidates with at least 1 year of post-graduate experience, we are open to considering recent graduates with strong potential and a passion for the field. If you are a highly skilled and ambitious recent graduate, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. All CVs are duly considered.