Gaia Talent is looking to recruit a Junior/Graduate Ecologist to build your Ecological career with one of Ireland’s top Consultancies in the country with over 20 years of diverse experience in the terrestrial, marine and freshwater environments. This is an excellent opportunity to join this great Consultancy that has recently become part of huge global Consultancy (RSK) that brings a whole other level of possibilities for new employees offering exceptional career development and training. The ideal candidate enjoys administrative and office work and will be based in Co. Clare with flexible options available.
- You must have experience with species identification of Birds from Ireland and the UK whether it be volunteer work, internships, masters, researches or seasonal work;
- Full Driver’s license essential;
- Valid visa to work full time in Ireland;
- Be based in Co. Clare – Ireland or be available to move/commute to this area.
- Experience conducting vantage point surveys and writing ecological reports;
- Experience with GIS.
- You will have the opportunity to work at a high level of learning in a great place to work;
- Excellent and competitive entry level salary and benefits;
- Opportunity to continuously improve and grow your career.