Excellent entry level opportunity in one of the top Consultancy in Ireland with 17 years of diverse experience who offers extensive ecological services in the terrestrial, marine and freshwater environments. Whether it be wind farm, solar farm or small hydro scheme, they are able to ensure that your energy can proceed through each phase of development, satisfying both the interests of stakeholders and the bigger ecological picture.
Gaia Talent is looking is to recruit a Junior/Graduate Ecologist to build your Ecological career with one of Ireland’s top Consultancies in the country. This is an entry level position and the ideal candidate will be based in Co. Clare with flexible options available.
- You must have experience with Bird/Birdwatching and/or Bat whether it be volunteer work, internships, masters, researches or seasonal work;
- Full Driver’s license;
- Strong bird ID skills are a distinct advantage.
- Experience conducting surveys and writing ecological reports.
- You will have the opportunity to work at a high level of learning in a great place to work;
- Excellent and competitive entry level salary and benefits;
- Opportunity to continuously improve and grow your career.