A successful, multi-disciplinary, planning and environmental consultancy is seeking to hire a Graduate Planner to join its Planning Team.
The successful candidate will be working on a series of exciting projects in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors utilising the various skills they may have acquired through formal training, personal interest and previous work experience. This is a very exciting opportunity given the untapped potential the Irish renewable energy sector has to offer,
Successful candidate expectations:
- Having a recognised (IPI or RTPI) planning qualification
- Working as part of the Planning team to deliver project requirements.
- Working on small to medium renewable energy planning projects from inception to completion.
- Has a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system and the interaction of relevant planning and environmental legislation, both national and European.
- Has a Full driver’s licence.
- Has excellent report writing skills.
- Has good organisation skills.
- Has good attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver deadlines in a busy work environment.
- Has 0-1 year’s of post graduate experience, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of renewable energy projects.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of planning appeals and planning policy reviews.
- Assisting in undertaking background research, desk studies, and field visits.
- Delivering fit-for-purpose project outputs within set deadlines.