We are seeking an experienced HV Electrical Commisoner to join a leading engineering services company in Kildare. You will be joining their well-established commissioning team. The company offers high and medium-voltage electrical design, installation, inspection, commissioning, and maintenance services for bespoke and full turnkey solutions.
- Perform HV testing on MV/HV primary plant.
- Commission switchgear interlocking and conduct functional testing.
- Carry out circuit breaker commissioning and CB timing.
- Conduct VT & CT ratio, insulation, class & burden, and primary injection tests.
- Perform transformer tan-delta, ratio, DC resistance & SCI tests.
- Conduct protection relay testing and Scada signal testing.
- Perform earth grid testing.
- Proficiently use Omicron test equipment for testing primary plant and protection relays, including Omicron CMC 356, CPC TD1 CU1, CT analyzer, and Testrano equipment.
- Conduct protection testing for various schemes, such as transformer and line differential, distance protection, teleprotection, CB fail, busbar protection, overcurrent and earth fault protection, and generator protection.
- Demonstrate proficiency in modern protection schemes and understanding of their functionality.
- Conduct MV switchgear testing, including HIPOT testing.
- Perform MV/HV cable testing.
- Specify equipment and manage work schedule and program.
- Attend site meetings.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of electric theories.
- Have experience with various protection relays, including Siemens Siprotec, Toshiba, ABB RET, ABB REB, SEPAM, Reyrole, and Areva.
- Electrical Engineering Degree/Qualified HV Electrician.
- Over 3 years of experience.
- Full clean driving license.
- Computer literate – Microsoft packages, etc.
- Commissioning training certifications.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Colleague Wellness program
Seems like a good fit for you? Apply today!