This is significant opportunity to join the project management team for the development of several large-scale Renewable Fuels Production Projects. This is a varied and interesting role supporting a range of project management functions (see major responsibilities below).
The successful candidate will support the Project Management Team and enable the Project Function Leads to successfully deliver these major renewable energy projects. This is a rewarding position with the opportunity to develop and employ project management skills within an inclusive and rapidly evolving environment and therefore is most suited to applicants with a genuine interest in applied project management and administration.
This role will entail working closely with the existing Project Management, and the Project Function Teams in Health and Safety, Consenting, Engineering, Commercial and Social Licence to Operate to support the development of large-scale Renewable Fuel Production Projects. As such the successful candidate will assist with the project management of the following:
- Support the project management teams in drafting and achieving deliverables
- Assist in the creation of project management documentation including description of work etc.
- Online document management and coordination.
- Budget preparation and implementation.
- Financial control, cost tracking and procurement.
- Professional Services Contract management.
- Reporting on progress, resources, finance or costings
- Organisation of internal and external project meetings / events and associated travel.
- Project task scheduling and resource load planning
- Other management functions as required
- Updating project records
- Provide support in relation to project branding
- Managing relationships and handling general enquiries
- Meeting organisation (incl. travel, accommodation, food, and refreshments, etc.)
- Undertake administrative and clerical tasks in support of corporate and project requirements
- Provide support for induction and training for new staff members
- Manage the recording of timesheets
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well within a cross-functional and diverse team environment
- Practical, adaptable, and proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management
- Trustworthy, discrete, and responsible
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- A relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a similar role
- Document management experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude
- Approachable and a skilled multi-tasker
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptable and flexible approach to working
- Shared values with Simply Blue Group
- Genuine desire to exceed client expectations