Global food and ingredient manufacturing company have a fantastic opportunity for an instrumentation engineer to join the team in Cork. They have recently gone through an expansion phase and are seeking an experience engineer to select, install, calibrate, and maintain site instruments and control systems to support business objectives.
- Execute all tasks in compliance with Safety, Environment, and Food Safety regulations and procedures.
- Perform proactive and reactive maintenance as assigned.
- Keep site calibrations up to date, escalating and resolving deviations.
- Utilize the site’s Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) for comprehensive work documentation.
- Offer subject matter expertise to operators and area owners to address instrumentation and control issues and opportunities.
- Provide expertise for all investments and upgrades impacting instrumentation and control equipment on-site.
- Trade qualification in Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective organizational abilities, managing multiple tasks.
- Experience in a process environment, preferably in the food industry.
- Familiarity with various PLC control systems; programming experience is desirable.
Interested in finding out more about the role? Apply today or send your CV to [email protected]