Have you 5 years of experience in securing land use agreements for any of the following sectors:
Do you understand typical landowner issues and negotiations? Can you create and maintain relationships with stakeholders and deal with legal professionals?
Apply now for this Land Manager position even if your CV isn’t up to date. The company’s key services are, Land, Planning, Property and Project Management. They have a streamlined processes to keep projects on track and within budget and have a huge focus on delivery and success for our clients.
This company offers:
– 25 day annual leave,
– Remote work.
– Business mileage.
– Discretionary performance bonus.
– Client travel expense coverage.
– Flexible on working times (part time option).
They offer a lot of autonomy to their employees and they won’t be micromanaging them as they want candidates that don’t need their hands held.
The company is less hierarchical and bureaucratic as everyone will answer to the two directors. Their company culture is very much oriented around being project results driven, progressive, and agile in accommodation to their employees.
Their gaining a lot of traction early on so they really need top candidates to build upon the momentum so it’s a great time to get in on the ground floor for career progression opportunities.
- 5 years professional experience in renewable energy, land, agricultural or property sector(s)
- level 8 qualification in same or similar.
- A track record in delivering high quality results.
- An understanding and experience of typical issues facing landowners
- An ability to generate and sustain stakeholder relationships
- Experience of interacting with legal professionals
- Communication and social skills
- Commercial negotiation experience
- Determination, flexibility, foresight, and strategic thinking
- Ability/willingness to travel, with access to own vehicle
- Proficiency in using maps
- IT, including MS office (GIS experience would be a plus but isn’t essential)
What are you waiting for? Apply now!