We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect to join our client’s expanding team. You will be based in Galway (also the possibility to work remotely). We are looking for a strong designer with good all round design skills including concept design, graphics, presentation, verbal and written communication, with a solid technical competence and proven delivery experience.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Landscape Architect to deliver projects, drawing on the skills and support of the wider team, with the scope to develop a new office in Ireland and take a leadership role in our presence there.
Skills / Qualifications
- Landscape Architecture qualification at degree or post graduate level.
- Fully chartered member of the Irish Landscape Institute or the Landscape Institute.
- Experience of delivering high quality landscape design projects from inception to completion.
- Experience of designing and implementing large infrastructure projects (e.g. university campus, business park, historic park, town centre public realm).
- Managing the outputs and reviewing work undertaken by junior members of staff.
- Experience of being client facing as well as working as part of multidisciplinary design teams.
- Good, current knowledge of the local market, planning systems and legislation (e.g. Ireland 2040).
- Good project management skills and contract administration experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer software including AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Full Irish driving licence.
- Experience of tendering and work winning.
- Delivery of projects to current BIM standards and use of Revit software.
- Strong hand drawing skills.
- Masterplanning experience.
- Consultation and engagement experience.
*Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.