Are you a Landscape Architect with at least 2 years experience looking to lead projects achieving carbon, climate, and nature-related goals? Are you inspired to constantly inquire and solve problems through design at all scales?
Then apply now! This environmental and planning consultancy is B Corp Certified which means they operate in the interest of improving the environment and society. They offer remote/hybrid work and are also heavily involved in wind, solar, battery storage, telecommunications, and electricity infrastructure.
• A degree in Landscape Architecture
• A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in delivering UK and international landscape projects
• Have a passion for Landscape Architecture
• Have good graphic and proven illustration skills
• Strong AutoCAD, sketch-up, visualisation and Photoshop skills
• Excellent organisation and presentation skills • Solid construction knowledge
• Proven ability in the delivery of large-scale, complex landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally
• Experience in delivering planning applications, dealing with client and landscape contractors
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• A full UK driving licence
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of technical expertise in order to be able to carry out the following job/project accountabilities:
• Direct project management responsibilities, including contractual, financial and programme management.
• Establish strong working relationships with other members of the landscape team and internal teams across the business.
• Develop and manage the work of others, including as a line manager and P2C mentor, as well as specialist sub consultants.
• Secure and deliver new work by forming and maintaining good relationships with external clients.
• Clear communication, including the ability to write concise technical reports and to lead conference calls, meetings and workshops.
• Produce and/or oversee the production of reports, drawings and other technical documentation using appropriate software, with the necessary level of detail as required at various stages of development from strategies to mitigation design.