We now have an exciting vacancy for a Landscape Architect, in Cork, Galway and Dublin (also the possibility to work remotely).
The successful candidate in this Landscape Architect role will work closely with environmental scientists, ecologists and planners to help deliver cutting-edge designs solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients as well as contribute to Environmental Impact Assessment. They will be involved in a range of exciting projects, such as linear infrastructure projects (Greenways & Blueways), renewable energy projects and landscape designs for housing, hospitals, leisure, industrial and commercial developments.
There will be an opportunity to manage and implement business development initiatives for the team and win new work by preparing and overseeing the preparation of fee proposals, identifying opportunities in the marketplace and ensuring a steady work flow.
Skills / Qualifications
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute (or recognised international equivalent) – preferred but not essential.
- An interest in sustainability and some knowledge of Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment.
- An ability to write clearly and concisely, with excellent vocabulary and grammar.
- Ability to produce presentations, drawings, reports.
- Excellent computer skills including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office as a minimum.
- Experience with GIS is an advantage but not essential
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and regulatory authorities
- A collaborative and flexible approach to the role with ambition to excel and grow within the company
Remuneration for the role will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Applications are invited from candidates of all levels of experience that satisfy the key requirements of the role.