We are currently seeking qualified Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) and Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) Operators. Based in Dublin or Wicklow, and also involves working offshore.
• A minimum of a BSc degree in environmental science, natural resources, marine science, or a related field Five years of work experience for Lead MMO’s, two for MMO’s.
• Understanding of European/Irish guidelines in relation to bird and marine mammal surveys to ensure compliance and best practice is adopted during survey planning, execution and reporting.
• Field work experience of using survey techniques and operating environmental sampling equipment
• Experience of MMO procedures and associated recording techniques
• Experience of PAM procedures and associated equipment
• Must hold valid industry recognised and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification