Have you got strong administrative skills? Are you enthusiastic about the Environmental sector? This could be the role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in the Environmental Sector. The Office Administrator will be responsible for all administrative functions across the business. This position will suit someone who enjoys using their interpersonal and organizational skills to help ensure that Individual and Team goals are achieved.
- Maintain work schedules & co-ordinate activities within the team
- Record project data and correspondence
- Produce Departmental Reports
- Work with Operations Director to ensure that individual and team targets and deadlines are consistently achieved
- Ensure that an exceptional level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent accuracy levels and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to Communicate clearly and effectively and establish good working relationships with others
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, where new thinking and problem-solving skills are encouraged in order to meet challenging goals
- Highly self-motivated