An Irish company dedicated to servicing the marine and aerial survey needs of the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector is hiring a highly motivated Online Surveyor their offshore geophysical survey department. This will be based offshore on a rotational basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a innovative company with impressive technologies especially considering the untapped potential for offshore wind energy in Ireland. this company would be suited to someone looking for a company that operates sustainably and considers environmental issues in their activities.
The successful candidate will be expected to support the team in the following ways:
- Online hydrographic survey support
- Data QC
- Management of all relevant acquired survey data.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or Degree qualification in a related discipline and/or professional accreditation or a comparable level of expertise
- 2-5 years minimum experience in offshore geophysical survey works
- Experience in the use of relevant online navigation and survey software packages
- Confident with geodesy and survey datum transformations
- Must hold a valid recognized and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification.