We are seeking an Online Surveyor to join our clients team. You can be based in Dublin or Wicklow, also being based offshore based on a rotational basis. You will be required to support the team with online hydrographic survey support, data QC and management of all relevant acquired survey data.
Qualifications and Experience
• HND or Degree qualification in a related discipline and/or professional accreditation or a comparable level of expertise
• 2-5 years minimum experience in offshore geophysical survey works
• Experience in the use of relevant online navigation and survey software packages
• Confident with geodesy and survey datum transformations
• Must hold a valid recognised and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification