Due to a major increase in demand for their services, a hugely successful multi- disciplinary, planning and environmental consultancy is seeking to hire a Planning Consultant to join its Planning Team. A minimum of 2.5 years post-graduate planning experience is required.
The successful candidate will be working on a wide variety of exciting projects in the following sectors: Commercial Development, Renewable Energy, and Infrastructure.
Successful candidate should have:
- A qualification in Town Planning (IPI or RTPI Accredited)
- Worked as part of a Planning team to deliver project requirements
- Worked on small to medium planning projects from inception to completion
- Experience working in any of the following sectors: Commercial Development, Renewable Energy, and Infrastructure.
- A good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the interaction of relevant planning and environmental legislation, both national and European.
- Excellent report writing skills,
- Exceptional organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail while also being able to manage a varied and full workload.
- The ability to operate confidently in a busy work environment and on delivering to required project deadlines.
- Providing inputs on planning projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, field visits and preparing planning assessments, reports and project planning inputs
- Liaising with client representatives to progress projects effectively
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in environmental and planning projects
- Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set deadlines.