A market leading planning consultancy active throughout the UK and Ireland is entering a new phase of ambitious growth is currently looking for a planning consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a respected, independent consultancy that has built a reputation for providing strategic advice with a commercial focus. The successful candidate will manage their own projects, including planning applications/appeals, planning appraisals and development plan submissions, and generally play an active role in all of the planning consultancy aspects of our business.
- IPI and/or RTPI accredited degree/ postgraduate qualification in Town Planning
- 2-3 years’ post-graduate professional experience for the Planning Consultant role
- Commercially minded.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Written and Communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiations skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Possesses a full drivers license as well as a car.