Are you an highly organised individual passionate about the environment? Do you have experience managing projects?
This is a great opportunity for you to join a thriving ecology consultancy, based in Co. Clare. This position offers excellent prospects for career development.
The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards, Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Assist in assigning tasks to the team and assist with schedule management.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Assist in organizing accommodation and needs of team while out in the field.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist Operations Director daily
- Demonstrate a highly motivated and excellent work ethic
- Be client focused while providing excellent interpersonal skills and a team approach.
- Responsible for ensuring the database, records & any reports are filed correctly.
- Provide any reports you are requested to provide to a high standard of quality and excellence at all times and within agreed deadlines.
- From time to time, you may be requested to complete ad hoc requested required by the business, that may otherwise fall outside your core role.
- Work on multiple contracts at any one time carrying out your duties as required
- Demonstrate consistent recording of data efficiently and methodically
- Adhere to the HR, Health & Safety & COVID Policies in the Company.