We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join a Civil Design and Water Division and work on a range of civil engineering and watermain rehabilitation projects.
This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking autonomy who may wish to further establish and grow within the company. The successful candidate will have a minimum Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering and a strong background in hydraulic modelling (preferred). They must also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and be able to work in collaboration with other design disciplines and contractors.
- Civil engineering/water services design
- Programming of all work deliverables
- Communication with clients (daily interface)
- Undertaking site surveys in the South West region on a regular basis (2-3 days per week)
- Management of sub-consultants
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering (design and project management)
The company offers an excellent salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and suitability, as well as company benefits. There is also the opportunity to further establish and grow in a company with 70 years of experience in Ireland’s Water Services Sector.
They have a strong CPD commitment and a defined career path with clear objectives and “progression gates.” If you have the necessary qualifications and skills and are excited about the prospect of working on a variety of civil engineering and watermain rehabilitation projects, we encourage you to apply for this excellent opportunity!