We are looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to join our clients team in its geophysical department. You can be based in Dublin or Wicklow, with the option to work remotely also. This is essentially an office based role, but there will be an offshore element to this role. You will be required to support the team with hydrographic survey support, QC and management of all relevant acquired survey data.
Qualifications and Experience
• HND or Degree qualification in a related discipline and/or professional accreditation or a comparable level of expertise.
• 3+ years minimum experience in offshore renewable survey works.
• Experience in the use of relevant software packages, including Offshore Survey Management and Multibeam Sonar operational and processing packages.
• Confident with geodesy and survey datum transformations
• Must hold a valid recognised and approved Offshore Survival and Medical certification.