Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to work for a consultancy specialises in offering geotechnical services to the construction industry focusing on high quality, personal, ground investigation solutions?
Are you looking for a position that offers a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, a health insurance package, and regular in-house training?
Apply now! Even if you don’t have an up to date CV, apply anyway.
This consultancy of Chartered Geotechnical Engineers has over 100 years of experience in total of offshore and onshore geotechnical ground investigations.
Their innovative approach to new projects and their ongoing investment in training, new technologies and state of the art equipment gives them the tools to bring bespoke investigative methodologies.
They are looking to fill the position due to continued and sustained growth in the UK and Ireland.
– Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives.
– Representing the Company’s interest at meetings held relating to the work under their control.
– Supporting staff to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
– Liaising with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments
– Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
– Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
– Recovery of all monies to which the Company is entitled in return for all work undertaken.
– In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, placing of supplier agreements and sub-contracts on work under the Quantity Surveyor’s control.
– Providing support, guidance, training and mentorship to develop the commercial team.
– Other related tasks as required.
– A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar) from a UK or Irish University to support your competency in the role.
– Strong Commercial Focus.
– A member of the relevant Professional Institution.
– Full Clean Irish/EU Driving License