Excellent opportunity at an multi-disciplined Consultancy of more than 100 engineers and scientists dedicated to creating best-fit solutions and making projects happen in Ireland, the UK and beyond. They have offices in Cork, Limerick and Kilkenny but you can be based in any place in Ireland.
Gaia Talent is looking to recruit an Revit Technician to join the Civil/Structural client’s department and support Engineers in the production of full working models and drawings using Revit of a broad range of projects. The position would suit motivated, practical and adaptable individuals who have ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental Consultancy. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on one’s own initiative to co-ordinate models with internal and external design team members including Architects and Building services. You will be involved in an interesting mix of ranging from residential, commercial and pharmaceutical.
- Minimum of 5 years experience;
- Proficient in the use of Revit and other modelling software to produce 3D designs;
- The role will also involve using AutoCAD for certain types of drawing;
- Irish/UK experience a distinct advantage;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Have a good understanding of clients needs and effective time-management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a good team player.
Excellent benefit package will be offered to the successful candidate including remote working options.