Are you a Senior Administrator ready to be an essential part of a construction company involved in multi-million projects? Gaia Talent is looking for a Senior Administrator to join a ambitious construction company based in Limerick. They are determined in reach fabulous outcomes this year and you can be an active part of it!
About the role:
This is a permanent full time position. The company is based in Limerick but administrators can work fully remote from anywhere in Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Executive and Director for the main contracting services department;
- Manage day to day communications and queries when they arise through phone, email and letter;
- Distribute information, notes and documents when required to relevant parties;
- Meeting management – arranging the meetings and liaising with schedules, collating meeting minutes, conference room bookings, catering arrangement etc;
- Basic booking keeping, account reconciliation and preparing account statements for AGMs;
- General administration – creating filing and managing files/data, information requests, photocopying etc.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency using MS suite such as Excel and Word;
- Ability to liaise and support senior executives/clients in a formal/professional manner;
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks at once;
- Advantage to have previous experience working for membership organizations/trade bodies/state bodies.
What we offer:
- Fully remote work;
- Excellent benefit package;
- Autonomy in your sector;
Think you’re a good fit? Apply now! Looking forward to chatting with you!