An exciting new opportunity awaits with an exceptional service provider. Our client provides integrated transportation planning and design services for road, rail, bus rapid transit, cycleway and pedestrian schemes. They have the experience and skills to cover the full life-cycle of transport assets – from initial investigations and modelling, through construction management, to the maintenance of transport networks. They also offer state-of-the-art technologies for traffic and transport modelling.
- A qualified engineer with a minimum of an honours degree in civil engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent
- Eight-15 years’ postgraduate experience in the civil engineering sector
- A minimum of five years of direct experience in design for transportation projects
- Chartered Membership of a recognised professional body in the engineering sector
- Knowledge of Irish design standards e.g. TII Publications, DMURS, National Cycle Manual, etc.
- Experience preparing detailed works contract specifications
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and capacity to produce quality design outputs
- Comfortable working in a busy work environment with tight deadlines
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Flexible, motivated and focused
- A desire to learn and develop
- Fluent or highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Good organisational skills
- A strong work ethic
- Knowledge of 3D roads design software e.g. Openroads, MX and Civil 3D
- Knowledge of TII and NTA project management guidelines
Our client has well-established graduate and chartership support programmes. They offer wellness packages, flexible working, mental health and life event supports, so whatever challenges life may bring, you can feel secure in the knowledge that you will be taken care of.