We are recruiting a Senior Construction Project Manager for the largest environmental and planning consultancy in Ireland who offer one of the best benefits packages on the market.
They offer top-tier salaries, hybrid working options, and the chance to work on the following large-scale projects: Infrastructure, Commercial, Education Residential, Healthcare, Retail, and Renewable Energy projects.
They are undergoing a lot of expansion so there will be frequent career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will have, at a minimum, the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team and take a leadership role in teams.
- A degree in a construction-related discipline: project management, engineering, architecture, quantity Surveying, or construction management.
- At least 8 years post-graduation experience, with at least 3 years in construction-related professional services.
- Acting as principal client point of contact
- Controlling and managing all stages of various projects.
- Arranging, chairing, and minuting client/design team/site meetings.
- Communicating effectively with project stakeholders at all levels, client personnel, design team, contractor/subcontractors, statutory bodies etc.
- Managing and administering procurement processes for design teams and contractors.
- Day-to-day coordination of project activity.
- Performance and progress tracking relative to agreed project milestones/goals, and implementing corrective actions as necessary should specific project activities slip behind the programme.
- Producing high-quality and accurate written reports and technical documents to include:
- Project Execution Plans
- Project Progress Reports
- Feasibility Assessments
- Supervising and mentoring less experienced staff, which may be assigned to assist the Senior Project Manager.