This is an opportunity to work with one of the top consultancies in Ireland that offer one of the best remuneration packages in the market. They are currently looking for a Senior Ecologist, experienced in working with Environmental and Engineering teams, preferably in the consultancy sector. The position would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work within a progressive and innovative team, providing advice and solutions to clients, in conjunction with the wider team.
- Ecological fieldwork.
- Preparation of Biodiversity chapters for EIARs.
- Formulation of AA Screening reports and Natural Impact Statements.
- Preparation of EIA reports.
- Ecology Project Management in a varied range of sectors.
- Tender Submissions.
- Client management and business development.
- Management and mentoring of junior team members.
- Consultation with regulators and legislative bodies.
- Stakeholder engagement and management
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Ecology or Science equivalent.
- MSc preferable.
- Experience, 6 to 10+ year, preferably in Environmental Consultancy.
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage.
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Friendly, flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Active Sports and Social Club.
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Paid professional membership fees.