Excellent opportunity in a Consultancy with more than 50 years of history which holds 100+ team of Engineers and Scientists. With brand new technologies, disciplines and skillsets they embraced new processes and systems. They are committed to deliver a wide spectrum of engineering and environmental solutions for both private and public sectors including property developers and contractors. This client delivers projects in Ireland, the UK and beyond. For every project they commit to developing the best-fit solution in each case and going above and beyond to support project success. This is a story they are still writing as they continue to seek new ways to innovate and solve problems. There is much more to come but this is their journey so far and they count with professionals like you to continue writing a success history.
Gaia Talent is looking to recruit a motivated, practical and adaptable Senior Ecologist who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative Engineering and Environmental Consultancy. The ideal candidate is experienced in work with Environmental and Engineering teams preferably in the consultancy sectors. Hybrid and flexible arrangements are available for this position.
- Ecological fieldwork;
- Preparation of Biodiversity chapters for EIAR’s;
- Formulation of AA Screening reports and Natura Impact Statements;
- Preparation of EcIA reports;
- Ecology Project Management in a varied range of sectors;
- Tender Submissions;
- Client management and business development;
- Management and mentoring of junior team members;
- Consultation with regulators and legislative bodies;
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Degree in Ecology or Science equivalent;
- MSc preferable;
- Between 6 to 10 years experience preferably in Environmental Consultancy;
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong technical report writing skills;
- Full driver’s license.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible/hybrid working;
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring;
- Company Pension scheme;
- Paid Maternity Leave;
- Active Sports and Social Club;
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover;
- 22 days annual leave;
- Paid professional membership fee.