We are seeking a Senior Ecologist to join our team and provide ecological advice and solutions to clients. This role is ideal for a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual with experience working in environmental and engineering teams, preferably in the consultancy sector.
The ideal candidate will have the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative team, and will be responsible for a variety of tasks including ecological fieldwork, preparation of biodiversity chapters for EIARs, formulation of AA screening reports and Natura Impact Statements, preparation of EcIA reports, and project management in a range of sectors.
- Degree in Ecology or equivalent
- MSc preferred
- 6-10+ years of experience, preferably in environmental consultancy
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Interest in ornithology and experience using a range of bat detectors, analyzing data, and completing reports
In this role, you will be provided with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a hybrid working model. The company values a friendly and flexible work environment, and offers a range of benefits including a company pension scheme, active sports and social club, protection of life and long-term illness cover, 22 days of annual leave, and a CPD program. The company will also cover the cost of professional membership fees.
Expand your horizons with this excellent opportunity and apply today!