One of the leading Irish consulting engineers is currently seeking a number of well-qualified and career-minded Senior Project Managers (Renewable Energy) /Environmental Engineers/ Environmental Scientists/ Project Managers /Assistant Project Managers (preferably with wind farm EIAR experience).
These positions offer a hybrid-working options would be based in any of the following offices: Dublin/Castlebar/Galway/Limerick/Sligo
The position offers involvement in the following aspects:
- Planning and environmental consultancy, including
- Preparation and project management of EIAR,
- Environmental Considerations Reports,
- Planning applications,
- Feasibility studies,
- Survey work and research.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the scope of work involved in environmental assessment and reporting, preferably with respect to the renewable energy sector (however, all candidates with EIAR experience will be considered for this role).
Ideally, you will be an accredited member of an engineering, scientific or project management association and will have excellent communication and report-writing skills. In return, we will offer an attractive remuneration package with good future career prospects working within a highly successful and commercially orientated multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant environmental science/ engineering/project management qualification;
- Experience working in Irish Industry, preferably with relevant experience in the renewable energy sector;
- Good working knowledge of the Irish Planning system (Note: we have a dedicated Planning team who can assist the PM with technical planning queries);
- Strong report writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and is IT competent;
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail; and
- Ability to project manage multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders, clients and other project team members, both internal and external;
- Undertaking environmental assessments, planning reports and tender submissions.
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants.
- Liaising with County Councils, An Bord Pleanála and other statutory bodies as required.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
The salary on offer is negotiable and dependent on the candidate.